We are back from California and had a great trip :) I took a few pics on my phone but most are on my camera so I'll have to add those later.
We went to McKenna's 3rd birthday party, lake tahoe, swimming, boating, fishing (Ty),shopping and a LOT of eating! It was great to spend time with Tyler's family. We also saw most of his Aunts & Uncles and a few cousins so that was fun too. We miss it already :)
Trip to Tahoe
Our boating trip... including McKenna and Kayla, so cute!
We went to see the house Tyler grew up in (in Chico, CA) it was empty so we walked around... and a pic from high school (Tyler and his brothers) :)
More to come when I download the pics from my camera at some point :)












Looks like an awesome trip to CA. Glad you guys had so much fun. I really like the pic of you and Ty by Lake Tahoe.
ReplyDeletexoxo
D&B