Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mom & Dad visit (Labor Day)

We had a great time, we went to eat a lot, saw the lakes, went to the bandshell, watched some football and relaxed. Thanks for visiting Mom & Dad!! :)

Sorry for my lack of posts lately - super busy with school again. Andrew and Lauren are coming up in two weeks and then I'll be done with one of my classes and back to blogging! Until then, my two new favorite sites are www.pinterest.com and google chrome. I don't know what I did without them until a few weeks ago, check them both out!






3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great visit with your Mom and Dad Katie. Happy to see the blog is back :) Thanks for stopping over this week. We enjoyed the bread and the company.

    D&B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D&B! It was good to see you both we will have to get together again very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Your Mom is so adorable & trendy!!! Looks like you had nice weather & a good weekend! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete