We decided we have so many great coworkers this year to make Christmas cupcakes for them... Any excuse to use my mixer and froster is fine by me... Got nice festive boxes to give 4 each, 100 cupcakes later we were done.
Very thoughtful and creative gifts. I am sure your coworkers will appreciate them. Wish you could have brought some home on t he plane. Glad to have you here honey Mom
Wow. Those look awesome Katie & so nice of you! I wish I was your coworker still :) A very Happy Christmas to you & your family. I saw IN is getting a big snow storm so be safe.
Very thoughtful and creative gifts. I am sure your coworkers will appreciate them. Wish you could have brought some home on t he plane. Glad to have you here honey
ReplyDeleteMom
Wow. Those look awesome Katie & so nice of you! I wish I was your coworker still :) A very Happy Christmas to you & your family. I saw IN is getting a big snow storm so be safe.
ReplyDeleteHugs & Love from
D&B