Monday, June 17, 2013

Official Graduate!

I am officially done with school forever. It was a long few years but with a great support system I made it and graduated on May 20th. My parents came up to celebrate for the weekend and it was a great end to a long journey for Tyler and I! No more tests, homework, late nights of work then school then homework on repeat, no more Sundays full of homework or papers Friday night. I couldn't have done it without Tyler's help, I wanted to quit many times but he wouldn't let me.

Many have asked what I'll do with the free time: sleep, exercise, cook, read for fun again, laugh, spend time with friends, travel and relax with Tyler & George aka all the things I've missed the last 4 years... If you ask tyler he would say he is most excited to be done with tuition payments :)









3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katie, you are awesome & all your HARD work paid off for you. So happy for you, and I noticed you have "travel" in your to-dos now, so I have a great place in mind for you & Ty to travel to :)

    Love you sweetie.
    B

    ReplyDelete