Saturday at Ikea is like pregnant woman central. Every pregnant woman in the twin cities is out shopping for baby furniture with their husband on Saturday at Ikea. Needless to say it is very crowded and a little crazy. Across the street at the MOA (Mall of America) on Saturday you can find every child in the twin cities playing at lego land and every teenager running around all the teeny bopper stores. However, this is only after you wait in line to park at the mall for 20-45 minutes depending on traffic. So...after about an hour we made it into the mall but were so overwhelmed by the amount of people there we ate lunch, walked around to a couple stores and left. Luckily it only took about 10 minutes to get out of the parking garage... nothing compred to getting in. Moral of the story, Saturday is not the day to go shopping at Ikea or MOA.
We made it home safely from the mall (though I think Tyler is still a little traumatized) Sunday was spent cleaning (me, on the house..Ty on his golf clubs....) and enjoying the weather outside!! Next weekend we are going to get the bikes out and get them tuned up and ready to go for the season I can't wait!
In other George news, he busted his way out of his 4th crate! Luckily I was able to get a picture of him sneaking out (near the end below). He managed to chew the metal enough to get a couple of the wire bars un done and squeezed his way in between the two bars. He is quite the escape artist! He has been able to break out of jail many times...
I've also been able to sit out on the sun porch for the first time in months which was great. George loved it too :) enjoy a few pics of the house (w/o snow!!) and on our walk. Hope everyone has a great week.
It is nice to see the grass, you or right on that Katie. Dan and I both look forward to walking George this week. I am off of work Tuesday so will see George then. The bowling looks fun, were you at Elsie's? We had a 27 mile bike ride today the weather was gorgeous. Funny story -- we went to NE to Anchor Inn Fish n Chips, and forgot my credit card so after getting all the way back to S. Mpls remembered & had to go back, but made for a nice longer ride. I guess I'm getting old! Anyway, have a great week & very cute pics. Love the one of George Houdini. Take care.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures honey. Your porch looks inviting and glad you can get out with no snow to deal with. Perhaps this year when I come on Mother's Day it will be like it was that first year we went apartment hunting--I think it got up to 80 degrees that year.
ReplyDeleteI saw my first Robin of the spring time yesterday, it was taking a bath in the bird bath and pulling up some worms from the yard. Gotta get all the woodpecker holes repaired in the cedar siding quick before the birds start building nests in all 9 of them!! The yard is full of deer tracks this year as your father and his bird seed attracts all kinds of animals. I need to cut him off from going to Lowes to buy more seed. WE have enough of the groundhogs, ducks, moles, possums, chipmunks, woodpeckers, squirrels and now the deer have found his lovely bird feeders.
Take care, keep MR George safe. Hope you can get out and play some golf soon Tyler. Love you
MOM XXX000
MR. Mr. looks so sad in that cage!
ReplyDelete