It's finally warming up and the snow is melting which means we've made it thru another winter in Minnesota (phew). Nothing exciting to post this week, I've been spending ALL weekend working on stats homework, readings, projects, quizzes, etc. and it is NOT fun at all. Only 5 more weeks...
I would like to give a big THANKS to Ty though because he has cooked and cleaned all weekend for me while I have been working on this project which helps a ton. THANKS TY!! :)
Have a great week.
Katie, Ty & George
Hello -- Yes, it is nice to see Winter go away, even though we enjoy it. It was nice to be out on our bikes today, we went by your house & tooted our bike horns and waved. Have a great week Katie and Ty. Hi also to George.
ReplyDeleteYes, goodbye winter. Your Dad got the deck chairs out of the basement and put the cushions out. The birds are chirping and the trees are starting to look more life like. I welcome spring. I thought our winter was pretty short and mild this year and my new car was great in the snow. Garage to garage life is wonderful and I thank my boss over and over for making that happen. I have not worn boots once, or even my heavy winter coat!! Yeah.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ty for helping KT with all her responsibilities. It will be worth it when she is done. Think of higher education as an investment that you will see pay off quickly. Hey, that reminds me today your dad is 59.5--now he can take his IRA money without penalty. I remember thinking when I had my first IRA, what a stupid age to make it accessible to you and that was such a long way off. Well it is here now for him and soon for me too.
Love you all
MOM