Katie and I have enjoyed another great week. Katie is studying for her finals and I'm just working away. Mr. George continues with his weekly routine, eat, go for walks, sleep and poop.
Yesterday, we enjoyed the pleasures of Katie's discount to buy a new air conditioner for the upstairs. It's super nice and kept the room at a cool 60 degrees. Very pleased with the purchase.
After an hour of paying our respects, we ran down to the farmers market today to pick up some veggies. Katie is in the process of making some egg sandwichs! Looking forward to it!
We're anxiously excited for Johnny and Leaza to visit in a few weeks! Some for family, baseball and golf is planned! We're trying to plan a trip to Oroville, CA either this fall or early January. More to come...
We hope all is well in the lives of those we love! Take care until next time!
Thanks Ty, I tried to avoid watching the golf myself, but of course Mr Laird was glued to the TV. Looking forward to seeing you two soon. I enjoy the ride to Minne and back, it is a nice drive. Hope to get in some good shopping while I am there too. Hope you have some veggies to harvest from your backyard garden too. Love you and see you soon. Have you survived the golf marathon from your last visit yet????
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom XXX000
Great to discover this here blog of yours. Keep up the good work. You're in my google reader now, so I'll be quietly lurking in the background, reading everything you write. (Did that sound creepy? I was trying to make it sound creepy.)
ReplyDelete