I gave George a nice hair cut so he can see again. We've been out and about during the week at Twins games (Chicago and Oakland), went for a few bike rides and walks. Other than that same as usual for us.
A Big Happy Birthday to our niece McKenna who turns 2 years old today!!!
Hope everyone in Indiana & California are doing well, we miss you all.



We hope your final went well Katie. I'm sure you'll be happy to be done & have some nice time off especially with your Mom & Dad's upcoming visit. The pics are cute. We had a nice visit w George yesterday. Sweetie and George were fine together. Enjoy your time off from school. Hi Tyler and George.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your post. Mom and I are looking forward to Minnepolis visit. Weather has been spectacular the last 10 days. Tell Ty to get ready for some golf when we come. I have been playing pretty good the last couple times out. George looks like he is having a good time. Hope you aced your final. See you soon Love Dad
ReplyDelete