Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rest of Mom & Dad's Visit

A few pics to recap the Labor day weekend. It was a busy one! Thanks for coming to visit Mom & Dad, we miss you already.

Got Dad a birthday pie (Happy 60th!) and of course me and my George. Also replanted grass seed on all the brown spots so cross your fingers we'll have grass in our yard again soon!





Watched the ND/Purdue game at home after lots of yard work. Followed by a concert at Lake Harriet bandshell and dinner at Pizza Luce...mmmm mmmmm mmmm.








Headed downtown to Target field. Twins vs. Tigers, Twins lost in the 13th inning (it was a long game). I attempted to capture a pic downtown of a double rainbow...





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great time in Minne you two!! We love coming to visit you. So much to do. I enjoyed the baseball game, good thing we left in the 11th inning or Dad would have needed another (3rd) giant waffle ice cream cone. Course we know he is a sore loser, so good thing the Tigers won it after all. As I said, I think a baseball game should go about 7 innings and be over!! Guess they need the concessions revenues.

    Hope the grass is growing. Keep it watered.
    Love you
    MOM
    XXX000

    ReplyDelete