Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall in Minneapolis

It was a nice weekend to kick off Fall :) We spent the day Saturday wondering around the city. We went to rose garden and lake harriet then downtown to check out the Basillica, Stone Arch bridge, the river and the NE Mpls. It was a lot of fun, George was loving all the walking :)

We had to get a nice long day outside in before it gets too cold for it.

Hope everyone has a great week :)













4 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day in the big city. I am enjoying the cooler weather myself. It was just too hot this year. I have more clothes for cooler weather than hot weather so I got tired of wearing the same old thing all the time too.

    Your dad has already made that first pot of chilli this fall--YUM!! All we need now are a few more ND victories.

    I am off to Chicago next week for a conference and then we will hook up with the Helwigs for a night out. Looking forward to seeing them and maybe the Lake Shore Drive condo!!

    Hard to believe Matt is approaching age 24!! I will always remember Bosses Day, 1986.

    Glad you, Ty, and George got out for a nice day. We are still riding our bikes, only once have I had to put on the gloves and ear muffs, but we hope to ride until the snow flies. Good exercise and invigorating in the cooler weather.
    We did the 9 mile route on Sunday and it was tough in the wind, like riding uphill all the way.

    Have a beautiful fall.
    Love MOM
    xxx000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! Looks like such a beautiful day to explore the city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys - It's always nice to see pictures of our beautiful city. I never tire of Minneapolis :) We look forward to George' visit. We are all ready for his arrival. Talk to you soon.

    D&B
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I like the photo inside the Basilica. I've never been inside it before.

    ReplyDelete