Friday, October 1, 2010

Memory lane

As we get closer to our California trip, it reminds me of the first time Tyler took me to California! The furthest west I recall going was Illinois so it was a pretty big deal for me. We spent Christmas 2005 in California with Tyler's Mom, Brothers and their ladies. We also went to San Francisco for the first time and I immediately fell in love.

Tyler took me around the wharf, lombard street (the curvy street), on a bus and boat tour around the golden gate bridget, etc. We spent the night there at the Radisson in the wharf area and literally spend 2 days from sun up to sun down roaming around San Francisco. While I haven't been to many cities in my life time, this is by far my favorite to date.

Here are a few pics of us on our California 2005 trip! Can't wait to get there and see everyone again soon. (Ty is standing next to the big pin!)

Enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Hi K/T/G -- Fond memories of CA. We have a few of those 2. Of course SFO houses most of the fond memories. You are correct, it is truly a beautiful city. Sad this is the first yr I'm not going out there in a long time. Well I know you are looking forward to your visit with Ty's family, will be nice to see everyone. We are lucky to have the little guy coming to visit :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good memories----Hope you have a fabulous trip to your favorite city. I have never been there but will look forward to your pictures. I am sure everyone is looking forward to having both of you visit for awhile. Say hi to everyone for me. Be safe.
    Love you
    MOM

    ReplyDelete