Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bathroom Update

Tyler and our friend Don decided to do a little bathroom remodeling last week. They've been very hard at work tiling, bead boarding, painting, etc. Here are some pics of the progress.

Still have to paint the trim, bead board, medicine cabinet and put up the towel bars, etc.

It was interesting living with out a bathroom for a week but we made it :) Thanks Ty and Don for your many hours of work!

Here are a few pics before during and after.








6 comments:

  1. Very impressive. I admire your talents Tyler and what value you have added to your house. It looks great and I am glad you and your friend are so resourceful. It is a stylish upgrade and I am sure you and Katie will both enjoy it very much. Love the mosaic border on the floor. Nice colors too! Wow.
    Mom
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! It must feel so rewarding to have this all done. I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!! It looks great, Nice job Ty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bathroom looks beautiful. Can't wait to see how you accessorize. I'm going to be looking at your Mom's redesign of her and your Dad's bsthroom while I'm here visiting. :)

    Love,

    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete