Monday, November 29, 2010

'Tis the season

I've been on a blogging kick this weekend so I figured I would continue by spreading some holiday cheer.

Of course we dress up George ... give us a break, we don't have kids :) It entertains me!





Got our little tree out and my FAVORITE ornament at the top:)



We are ready for the Holidays 2010!

5 comments:

  1. We love the tree topper, I guess otherwise we would've "never" known you love your dog :) Very festive :) We have our Christmas stuff up too. Happy holidays to the Dowd's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a pretty sweet looking advent calendar on your wall! Makes me excited to get our decorations (all 3 of them) up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pics. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. We missed you. It was chilly here but not as cold as Minny. We are getting ready for Christmas and will be glad when you come home. George looks festive. Make sure he brings a bunch of outfits home for the Holidays. Molly can hardly wait to see him. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have your little elf around to help you with the holiday decorating!! Your tree is very nice. I finished our decorating this weekend after the boys carried everything up from the basement before they left after Thanksgiving.

    Taking my birthday off this year since it is a BIG one and need to reflect on what I do with the rest of my life!! We will probably go out to dinner. I will try to get my holiday shopping done.

    The bathroom is coming along. We have moved out of the master bath into the kids bathroom. Still adjusting to that, but hopefully by the end of this week they will be finished with the work. Last weekend I picked out a new toilet and the paint colors and some new hardware for the drawers and new trim. Did you know you can buy a toilet for over a $1000.00, who would have thought?

    The one thing I have learned from this remodel process is that I will never build a house and be charged with picking out all this "stuff". It is mind boggling and I would rather have an interior designer pick it all out for me to approve than to have to run all over town looking, shopping and picking things out. I hope it all comes together in the end. I have saved some money doing it without, but just hopes it looks pulled together.

    Looking forward to having everyone home for the holidays. Be safe. Love you
    MOM XXX000

    ReplyDelete