Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why does the weekend go by so fast?

Pre game victory dinner (strawberry crepes made my Liz & Don!)which were delicious...

We played volleyball and won all our games Friday but lost on Saturday and came in 3rd, go team (and check out the ref!)


Went to see the Twilight movie (I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it yet) :)

we also had the first snowfall which I'm not overly excited about, the street were covered in ice


less than an hour later....


Spent time sleeping and eating today (Sunday) and cleaning/homework the fun stuff.




Apple crisp in the crock pot is amazing!

Hope you're having a super weekend too :) ~Katie, Ty & George

4 comments:

  1. What a busy weekend you have had. Glad you didnt have to go out in the ice. Your street looks like a skating rink. But pretty nice not to have any snow until 11/20, almost Thanksgiving. Should make the winter seem more bearable for you this year.

    Didnt know you were playing volleyball! Was that through work? school? church? Cute ref!! Hope you got some good calls.

    I went to yoga today then the craft store. Loving your Pinterest website with lots of good ideas. Cut some outdoor greenery for decorations. Put alot of the porch and deck things away so we can start the Christmas decorating next weekend. Looking forward to having everyone home for the holiday. We'll miss you, Tyler, and George, but will look forward to seeing you for Christmas.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for a wonderful daughter like you.
    Love you
    MOM XXX000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really fun week-end Katie. Good looking ref. Did George get a new ball? And love the food pics :)


    To make you feel a "bit" better, we don't have perfect weather in San Diego. We have had two pretty bad rain storms since we've arrived. Had about half inch yesterday. Possibly more on Thanksgiving Day.

    Enjoy your holiday this week.

    D&B

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUSY, BUSY! No wonder I was so exhausted on Sunday ... all we did was lay around :) That apple crisp sounds delicious! What is your recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you went to see the new Twilight Movie!!! I'm judging you. Were you the only ones in the theater that didn't need a ride home? ;) -Amanda

    ReplyDelete