Thursday, January 16, 2014

A long vacation


After Our weekend in Chicago we made our way to south bend to my parents house..filled with little dog time

Then went on a side trip... Skiing and other snow filled fun with the best-friend-vacationers ever, Liz and Don! Thanks so much guys. We did a lot of activities followed by a lot of delicious food and a classy NYE at the theater :-) Many more fun trips in our future I predict.
Oh and I can't forget our celebrity sighting in park city... We walked right past Kobe Bryant - we did not say hello though...

Meanwhile George spent time in Indiana with his best bud Kaia and Andrew & Lauren. Was so tired when we got home for days and days.

Made our way back to Indiana in time to go to Las Vegas for work the next day... And I must go back!!
CES was an awesome experience that I'll never forget!
Favorite item: 105" Panoramic 4K UHD - so crystal clear it looks like a painting!
(Fleetwood Mac concert)
Didn't get a pic of my favorite item but this one gives you the idea...

Home at last... And enjoying some quiet time while adjusting back to work after 3 weeks away!

1 comment:

  1. Very busy life, thanks for sharing your great pix, glad to see you out enjoying the winter sports, you look good in your snow suit!!!

    ReplyDelete