

As you can see, moving has been very tough on George... He is resting up any chance he gets!
The move from minneapolis to Chicago is going as well as we could have planned. Feb 1st we moved some furniture, me and George down to our new townhouse (rental). Tyler came back to sell our house which sold in 2ish weeks which was great and this is his last weekend in the house. The movers are there today and will be dropping off everything to our new house later this week. I am excited to sleep in our bed again but sad that Tyler will be homeless for now!
All Tyler's hard work on our house has paid off and we are really thankful it went as quickly as it did! I will miss this house dearly! I love old houses with character, they are so unique and have interesting details but our next house will probably not be an old house, I already miss the lakes and the neighborhood restaurants etc that come with living near the city but hope the next owner loves it like I did!
Our new house is in a very suburban area where everything is new... I haven't quite adjusted yet but it's very quiet...
Townhouse life is nice without having to worry about shoveling or yard work has been great and low maintenance.
George and I have already been to Indiana nearly every other weekend for one reason or another!
George has been over to play with Kaia quite a bit which leaves him exhausted for days..
We are both adjusting well, Tyler has been down every other weekend and we are axious to be under one roof again very soon! 











Katie, you look gorgeous, as usual! Hope your transition goes smoothly! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Katie. Hope everything went well with the final move down from Mpls. George certainly does look tired! That's alot for a little guy. It will be very nice for you to be close to your family in Indiana and also close to Amanda! Hugs, D&B
ReplyDelete