Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th of July


So happy to be close to home around holidays like this. We had a rough start getting out of Chicago but we made it to the lake for some sun swimming and fireworks 
Dark but nice sunset 


The weekend before we went to a concert with Tyler's office at an outdoor venue called ravinia - people got very into it!



It was fun to get out and see more of Chicago that we hadn't seen before - and just to spend time together.

Here I am at 27 weeks

And we made it to the third trimester last week, woohoo


I had a few days off last week and spent the time relaxing with George, catching up around the house and visiting with Amanda and Julia - what fun.
 
I didn't get any pictures with them but this is one I have from Amanda!

Gearing up for the next 11.5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment