Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Omaha

I made my first trip to Omaha last week, for training (my company is headquartered in Omaha) which was about as exciting as I had expected it to be but I did find a fantastic vegetarian restaurant as well as a delicious ice cream shop so I can't complain too much. Another perk, the airport there! Takes less than 10 minutes to get there and about the same to get through security which is much appreciated, going to the airport in Chicago is a much different experience than that.

Home to my buddy after a few days 

Aren't my prego selfies so enthusiastic??? She is pretty calm but I've been feeling more kicks here and there. My back pain has gotten worse the past two weeks but yoga stretches make it much more bearable. Other than that hangin in there and starting to get ready for her arrival. 


It's always nice when Tyler can get a pic for me instead of my bathroom selfies. 

George is handing all the changes well, though I fear he will struggle when he has to share the center of attention.... This face sums up how he feels when we are not paying attention to him. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I just paged through all your recent pictures. When we used to drive back to WYO from MN we were glad to see Omaha on the way back to MN because that meant we were finally through the LOOONG state of Nebraska!! The ice cream and vege dinner looked great! Also looks like pregnancy is treating you pretty good Katie. We look forward to seeing pictures of your new sweetie pie in a few months. Hugs from D&B xoxo

    ReplyDelete