Thursday, October 30, 2014

3 Weeks

No picture to post this week due to the move but other fun topics... We are coming to the end of our 3 weeks of help from the Grandmas and I must say I'll be said to see it end. Between the recovery and the move I don't think we would have survived the past 3 weeks so thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has been to visit us and helped us get settled in our new house!




I told Tyler that I am never ever moving again so we will be here a longgggg time!! 

Amongst the madness we took a trip downtown to go to the shedd Aquarium which was very fun, the weather has been amazing!



After that it was time to visit with Uncle Matt and Aunt Jess



Everyone is all partied out!! As you can see George prefers to do what Avry is doing....


He makes me laugh!

And last weeks visit with Uncle Andrew and Aunt Lauren




She is such a lucky girl to get to spend so much time with all these great peeps!


I am really enjoying maternity leave and look forward to the next 9 weeks!










1 comment:

  1. We are happy to help and so glad to have you closer to all of us so we can be together more often. Love to all. Mom

    ReplyDelete