Feelings: very excited, nervous and anxious
Thank you for your kind words Julia, they made my day
The last bump shot
Started the induction process at about 7:45 pm and she arrived nearly 24 hours later on Monday at 7:54 pm - the 24 hours were long, tough and something I'll try to forget!
I am beyond thankful for Tyler and could have never ever gotten through it without him....
The hours following delivery are a complete blur to me so I don't have many pictures to share until the next day!
I do have a couple of her with G&G!
The first morning I got to wake up and see her, she stared right at me for hours and it made all the pain go away
Tyler got to see her first bath in the hospital
Wednesday we made our way home to get settled in
Made it to the dr for her weight check which was great, 6lbs 12oz so not much lost and in good color.
I love my doll Auntie Amanda!!
Introduced her to her crib This is Avry and her new cousin Kaden side by side. I see the resemblance....
















It's been a big week for all of us, so glad we could be a part of it and welcome Avry to the world with you and Tyler. Congratulations honey
ReplyDelete