It's hard to believe she is already 3 months old... Time goes so fast and this was a fun month.
Not only did we celebrate Christmas but we also started going to daycare.
Daycare is so much fun we come home exhausted every day. The first week I went to see her everyday at lunch and it was good to see her and be there to see how she spends her time.
Teaching her how to take a proper selfie
Partying on NYE with her BFF Julia
Learned to enjoy her boppy
Still obsessed with her mobile and her playmat
Not sure about the bumbo yet, she seems to like it at daycare but is confused at home "mom at daycare they surround me with toys when I sit in this thing. What am I supposed to do in this without all those toys?!?!"
But overall she's still a happy girl who loves to smile!
On to the 4th month.... And already dreading those shots!!!
Loving every picture, video, and every minute spent with little baby cakes. She is pure joy.
ReplyDelete