Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tis the season


Miss Aves had her first Christmas with us and it was too much fun. We started the weekend before by going to Indianapolis to see Andrew and Lauren. The boys had a little date to see the Purdue basketball game so we did some shopping instead.


She is too cute!

She is growing out of her 3 month clothes now so pretty soon they will all be put away! 

Her Christmas dress I got her was so cute I don't think I'll ever forget it!



She got to spend time with all her aunts and uncles on my side and her grandparents who just love her to pieces.

George refused to get out of the pic!


She got a couple nice gifts from family and we all took turns holding her and giving her lots of love!

This was her gift from grandma! The little hat and booties are too cute on her. And I love this pic of her, she always makes this face and has her hands up like this. 

She was exhausted Christmas morning and passed out on her playmat 

It was a very memorable Christmas!




1 comment:

  1. Very special year with Avry added to our family, great pix to share. Special news on the way too.

    ReplyDelete