Sunday, April 18, 2010

Why I dislike frosty mornings

This morning, I woke up at 6am to get mentally prepared for my golf round. After lugging my golf bag out of the car, I went to pay for my round. Then came the bad news, "We're on a frost delay until 830am." Sad Sad Sad!

On another note, Katie and I did some yard work this weekend! I raked up leaves, mowed the yard, watered the plants and cleaned out the garage. Katie, did some weed pulling, injuried her hand and called it a day. George was outside as well, but declined to assist in the work! Mostly George was involved in some serious conversations with passing dogs!

We had a good time seeing some friends stop by our home. Ed and Kristen stopped in between wedding events. Brett and Dan stopped to introduce Sweety Pie (Polmeranian)to Katie. George provided a nice vocal welcome to Sweety Pie! He made it a point to let Sweety Pie know he was the puppy of choice at this house.

Today, we are having breakfast with our good friend Nicole and Chris to celebrate their engagement! Very excited for those two!

Katie and George are going for a run this morning! Katie reminds me that we should be exercising to prepare for our Hawaii trip! So, to do my part, I'll be exercising my brain this morning catching up on sports.

Look forward to getting back to Katie's blog posting next week. Until we meet again, I say cheers to those who love our family. We love you right back! Tyler...

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog Ty :) See you love blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog..........I knew yard work was one of your many talents. I did a little gardening today. I planet a small garden. I talked to J this morning and he is on the road again. Going back to Texas. Tucker is putting a lot of miles on the road also. Grandma is home from the hospital and all is well except she is a little breathless, but she is improving daily. She is now a CANCER Survivor. Toby is repairing the air conditioner. We are getting ready for the warmer weather. I spoke with Polly and she is doing well and very busy at work. Melissa is very busy teaching and caring for McKenna and preparing for the baby. I hear the air conditioner going, so maybe Toby's repair job is successful. Just got the report from Toby he is SUCCESSFUL, YEAH1 All for now. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. KT/Ty/George - Nice seeing you all this w/e, glad you got to meet Sweetie Pie. Your yard looks lovely. It was a beautiful w/e. We biked another 30 miles with Sweetie in the Burley today, so am a bit tired from that. Anyway, you all have a great week & we look forward to next wk's blog. Dan & Brett xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Tyler!! Good blog, lots of chuckles will I read this and smiling the whole time. I like your sense of humor. We did some yard work as well this weekend. It is nice to see all the blooming trees and blossoms. You have a birthday coming up soon, hope it is a good one for you. Love you
    Leaza

    ReplyDelete