Tuesday night we went to our first Twins game of the season (vs. the Indians) I got to sit up on the rooftop deck for a Best Buy work event. Tyler got a ticket near home plate. We walked around the stadium awhile before the game to check it out - very nice! I like it much better than the metrodome :)
Enjoy a few pics.
That looks like a pretty sweet new stadium.. We will all have to come up for a game this summer.. I hope you guys are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHope Tyler had a happy birthday. Target Field looks like a big improvement from the Twinky Dome. I am looking forward to seeing the Tigers and Twins play there. It looks like a wonderful new stadium and a nice addition to Minneapolis.
ReplyDeleteIt has been chilly here the last couple nights. Got down to 30 last night. Hope that is the last freeze.
Mom is getting excited for her mothers day trip to see you. She is looking forward to shopping and going to see Rocco.
Tyler needs to get that golf game in shape for a summer challenge. Have a good week. Love Dad
Happy Birthday Tyler!! We are so happy to have you as part of our family and you have worked very hard since moving to Minne. Glad the new stadium is a hit, did they win??? Hope you had a great celebration of your special day. See you soon. Thanks for the pictures Katie, I look at your blog every day on my lunch break and it always makes me smile. You have done such a nice job keeping in touch with all of us and sharing your life. Love to you both, and of course Mister George!!
ReplyDeleteLove you XXX000