Brings back alot of fond memories of your beautiful wedding. You were so pretty on your special day, and hey, Dad cleans up pretty good too!!! We are off to South Haven tomorrow for a short vacation. It is our 33 wedding anniversary, so no better place to celebrate than South Haven. It should be beautiful weather and I love Lake Michigan, since I cant afford to go to Hawaii, it is the next best thing!!! Love you both MOM XXX000
Kate- Great post. One of my alltime fav days. I got to walk you down the aisle and dance with you(Wonderful World) and your Mom (Have I told you Lately)and watch you and Tyler get hitched! The band was great that night. Enjoyed it the way a Dad is supposed to do.Off to S. Haven tomorrow. I remember a Father's Day there in 1987 when you were 4. Love Dad
Brings back alot of fond memories of your beautiful wedding. You were so pretty on your special day, and hey, Dad cleans up pretty good too!!! We are off to South Haven tomorrow for a short vacation. It is our 33 wedding anniversary, so no better place to celebrate than South Haven. It should be beautiful weather and I love Lake Michigan, since I cant afford to go to Hawaii, it is the next best thing!!! Love you both
ReplyDeleteMOM XXX000
Kate-
ReplyDeleteGreat post. One of my alltime fav days. I got to walk you down the aisle and dance with you(Wonderful World) and your Mom (Have I told you Lately)and watch you and Tyler get hitched! The band was great that night. Enjoyed it the way a Dad is supposed to do.Off to S. Haven tomorrow. I remember a Father's Day there in 1987 when you were 4. Love Dad