Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home at last

I think I've talked to everyone who actually reads this blog, but incase I don't then we are home from Hawaii. We had a great vacation, best two weeks ever. We took about 1,500 pictures so if you'd like the link to all of them let me know otherwise I'll put some up here and there.

Quick recap of Week1: Quite a few trips to the north shore, stayed on Waikiki beach which was beautiful, went to Pearl Harbor, parasailing, many different beaches, snorkeling, numerous state parks, Kualoa ranch (where they film a lot of movies and TV shows), the Target & Best Buy in Hawaii (of course), spent time with friends and watched Shawn & Charity tie the knot.

Week 2 in Maui: Got a great deal on a convertible for a few drives to each side of the island, some of the best snorkeling I've ever seen, Ocean Center/Aquarium, Road to Hana (east side of the Island), trip to the Black Sand beach, Arboretum, the Temple, brunch in old Lahaina (this is where I got all the post cards you received!), and plenty of beach time to relax and read.

It's great to be home, I missed George like crazy!!!!! Many pictures and videos to follow in future posts I’m sure.



























3 comments:

  1. K/T - Looks like an amazing trip, glad you had such a great time. It's really fun to see all the pics. We really enjoyed taking care of the little guy & look forward to the next time. We'll talk to you soon. D&B xx oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics on Facebook and here. Glad you had such a good trip and are home safe. It was a great 3rd anniversary trip. I remember the day you got married very well. It was a wonderful event. Glad you and George are together again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am very impressed with your pictures. Must have been a great time. Glad you could do this. How did you like being gone for 2 weeks? I have only done that once in my career and it just wasnt worth coming back to such a build up of work on my desk that I never did it again!! It probably took me 4 weeks to recover.

    When you are home in August remind me to tell you and Tyler the story of when your Dad was given a trip to Hawaii when Matt was 4-6 months old!!! I wont tell it in front of your Dad though as he will have only negative things to say!!

    Happy anniversary to a darling couple. Love each other.
    Love MOMXXX000

    ReplyDelete