Monday, June 28, 2010

It's finally summer time

We've had a busy week, went to the Tom Petty concert -great show!, went on a nice dinner date with Ty in Uptown, rode bikes, and went to the pride parade with Brett :) Oh, and I put George in a purse :)


I'm back at school now, taking accounting this semester - wish me luck!

We miss you all, have a great 4th of July!










2 comments:

  1. Great pics Katie. I seriously love the George in a bag picture. He went in there so easy! I had a great time at Pride. Thanks for taking the pictures. It is nice to see Summer here. The last few days have been gorgeous. Have a good rest of your week. Good luck in your Accounting class Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures honey!! Mr George looks good in the purse. How did you keep him in there? I am sure he wanted to jump out.

    Glad you had a good time at the parade and on your bikes. Good luck in your accounting class. I really liked that class when I took it, enough to know that I did not want to be an accountant, but that was before everything could be done on the computer, we had to do it all by hand on ledger paper--guess I am aging myself on this one!!!

    Glad you are having nice weather. We have had nice weather but three fast moving storms that have brought down lots of branches and trees in the area. Many losing power for 2-5 days as well. We have been lucky, lost the cable for 2 days and that was traumatic enough!!! Molly couldnt watch all her favorite shows.

    Love you
    MOMXXX000

    ReplyDelete