Friday, July 30, 2010

Home in July & Dad's Band Show at Diamond Lake

A few weeks ago we went home to see everyone at my parents house. Tyler did a lot of golfing with my brothers, I got to visit with a few friends and we all went up to Diamond Lake to see Dad perform with his band. Greather weather, music and company. Good job Dad!















2 comments:

  1. What a great graduation party for a couple of high schoolers!!! Hope they appreciated the band as much as I did. I really enjoyed sitting around the lake with all of you and listening to the music and watching Dad perform. They were very good and did a nice job in the hot sun for several hours. Your Dad takes his band practice very seriously and I think he likes it alot. It is nice to see him have a creative outlet and I love the violin and the new tambourine was a big hit!! Hey, I think they could use a pretty flute player in the band!! Dont give up your instruement honey. I am hoping someone can take on the piano from the family. Hey be sure to send your blog to your Aunt Mary she would like this very much.

    It is always nice having you and the boys home for the weekend. George was very good this trip and I dont think I heard Molly hiss or growl at him the whole time. They are getting used to each other I guess.
    Thanks for the pix.
    Love you
    Mom
    XXX000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie-I enjoy your posts. Glad you and your mom liked the show. Band has been playing for over 3 years now and I think the Diamond Lake show was our best one ever. It was the best party I have been to since your wedding party.

    ReplyDelete