Friday, July 30, 2010

Minnehaha Falls

Ty and I have done a lot of biking this summer. One of my favorite outings was our trip to Minnehaha Falls over the 4th of July weekend. It was really pretty, but very busy and HOT!!! We had a nice ride around the lakes, stopped for lunch, then went to the falls and back home. Here are a few pics from our trip...





2 comments:

  1. I would love to go see the Falls when we visit next month honey. Looks like a very scenic place. Let's plan on lunch out there one day while we are in town. Missed your blogs. You need to teach me how I can post pix and blogs from our adventures. Yes, last night we went downtown to see some live music at Fiddlers Hearth, but it was so full we couldnt get in so we ended up at Trio's a jazz dinner club. Saw Michael nearby and he introduced us to his date.
    Looking forward to having you home next weekend. Safe travels. Dad will be meeting you at the airport and I will be taking you to the airport on Monday a.m. for your flight to Minne.
    Love you both
    MOM XXX000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biking is such a pleasure in Mpls/St Paul. The falls are amazing this yr with all of our rain. We are having fun with George. Hope you are having fun in the Dells area.

    Mom -- FYI, there is a cute restaurant right at the Falls called Sea Salt. Also, perfect place for a picnic. In fact, Dan and I are taking George there for a picnic later today!

    ReplyDelete