Oh yea. very nice. Great work, guys. This is really fantastic.
It looks great guys! I hope you're enjoying it!
Wow! It looks so much bigger to me with the tile and trim on the walls! NICE WORK! Can't wait to come and try it out :)
@Liz and Don - That makes it sound like you want to come over and pee on the floor or something. lol.
Very nice, you have made alot of improvements to your house since you have been there. Hope you enjoy it, it looks really good and so much brighter. Way to go Tyler!!!Love you Mom
I think it's very beautiful! you guys did an awesome job!!!
Your bathroom looks amazing guys, super job :) Will be fun to see the finished product.
Oh yea. very nice. Great work, guys. This is really fantastic.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great guys! I hope you're enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks so much bigger to me with the tile and trim on the walls! NICE WORK! Can't wait to come and try it out :)
ReplyDelete@Liz and Don - That makes it sound like you want to come over and pee on the floor or something. lol.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, you have made alot of improvements to your house since you have been there. Hope you enjoy it, it looks really good and so much brighter. Way to go Tyler!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you
Mom
I think it's very beautiful! you guys did an awesome job!!!
ReplyDeleteYour bathroom looks amazing guys, super job :) Will be fun to see the finished product.
ReplyDelete