For those of you who don't know Amanda, we were roomies in college (in very tiny rooms in the great sorority of Zeta tau Alpha) and we've been inseperable since! Even though we live in different cities (Chicago and Minneapolis) we still manage to talk/email/communicate in some form multiple times a day and 90% of our conversations consist of nothing but pure laughter. Which is why I love her so! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made Amanda this birthday banner that says Happy 28th! out of a cereal box, streamers, cupcake rappers, and pink tulle!!! Yeahhhh hang it proudly, Amanda. "Go head girl go head get down" xoxo
Katie! You are so fabulous!! I got it in the mail on my actully birthday too!! I love it! I have it hanging on my mantle and will be bringing it to my party this weekend!! You are my bestest friend EVER!!! I'm lucky to have you in my life!!! xoxoxo
I hope Amanda had a nice birthday. I like all the pics. The new format doesn't load as well on my computer. Keep warm. BTW-we got your Valentine card. Very Cute.Love Dad
That is one awesome banner. I'm sure it will make Amanda's day!
ReplyDeleteKatie! You are so fabulous!! I got it in the mail on my actully birthday too!! I love it! I have it hanging on my mantle and will be bringing it to my party this weekend!! You are my bestest friend EVER!!! I'm lucky to have you in my life!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteVery pretty banner. You are so very creative Katie. Happy Birthday Amanda :) I'm trying to get used to the new blog format :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you,Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Amanda, Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy your birthday in Chicago!!
ReplyDeleteLeaza
I hope Amanda had a nice birthday. I like all the pics. The new format doesn't load as well on my computer. Keep warm. BTW-we got your Valentine card. Very Cute.Love Dad
ReplyDelete