Well it's been cold most days but I've tried to make the most of it, while avoiding going outside at all costs. A few of my latest happenings...
I am back in school though so this will likely come to an end as my life is typically less existent when I'm back in school.
I found some un used picture frames in storage and some fun paper and added some new pics on our ledge. I only had old pictures though but they are still fun. Ty teases me that we don't have any pictures of us in the house so here are a few:
A few friends had birthdays this past week so I made them birthday cards (which look similar to the Valentines cards with fewer sparkly hearts)

Poor George found one little patch of sunlight and sat in it all afternoon. He's getting the winter blues too!
The problem with baking cookies... you end up with way more than you should actually eat! My wonderful husband enjoying a delicious meal he made for us :)
I had a few of my girlfriends I haven't seen in awhile over for the Bachelor/to make Valentines cards and decor. It was fun :)
Can you tell I'm ready to get back outside? There's only so many crafts that can be done!
Nice work with the crafting. Looks great.
ReplyDeleteTyler did a good job with the Grilled Cheese, too.
Like your new layout honey. Your craftiness is amazing. Dont forget there is always St.Patricks day, Easter, Super Bowl and of course March Madness. Glad you and your friends had a burst of creativity. Tyler you are looking good, giving Mr Laird alittle competition on the grilled cheese specialty?? Hope you are doing well. Watching the Purdue game tonight and thought they played well against Minnesota over the weekend. Indy is iced in, we are in the midst of a blizzard and you are freezing--not much one can do about Mother Nature!! Keep warm, Mr George has the right idea. Molly likes to do the same. Take care. Love you
ReplyDeleteMom XXX000
Thanks so much for the lovely V Day card Katie. Looks like you girls had a fun time making them :) Also, I'm wondering where our allotment of ccokies are :) Just kidding of course. It felt nice out today, almost 32 degrees! Heat wave for us :) The new format is pretty - will take a bit of getting used to. Have a great w/end. D&B xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteAlso, I just noticed that you made exactly 52 blog postings in 2010, exactly one per week :) Nice :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cookie recipe do you use? I'm always looking for a good recipe and those cookies looked really yummy. Your so crafty. That jean skipped me and went to my sister and pretty much everyone else in the family.
ReplyDelete