Friday, April 29, 2011

The royal wedding!

What did everyone think of the wedding?! I haven't seen it - but I love Kate Middleton for some reason :) and I love her dress...and all the hats that people wore to her wedding :)

4 comments:

  1. Well Katie, you know I loved the wedding. I stayed up until 5:30am to watch every minute of the wedding celebration. Everyone looked beautiful. William and Kate make a lovely couple.

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved her dress, and really liked her sister's dress-- plain, simple, elegant, understated. I am sure this will generate alot of princess weddings in the near future. That will be good for the economy. Time will tell if they lead a less "royal" existence. My mom would have liked the wedding, she was from Manchester, England and was always into the royal family and the happenings in London.
    Love you
    MOM XXX000

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's neat Mom. Katie had told me she had British roots. I have never been into Manchester proper, but I know it is really quite a hip Northern England city. I know they had the Commonwealth Games there a few years ago. I would like to check it out sometime. I can't remember the last time I stayed up until 5:30am, but to me the wedding was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO gorgeous!!! We need to wear fancy hats more. Maybe we can bring that style to America! I will forever hope that maybe one day my child will marry theirs and we can go to a fancy-pants wedding.

    ReplyDelete