Tylers 28th - spent the day at work then had delicous pizza at Michaelangelos in S Mpls with our good friends Liz & Don followed by dessert at home, a heart shaped brownie from my heart pan and a new golf shirt :) I hope it was a good one!
First game of the season at Target field - go Twins! Or in Tyler's case, go A's!
We had our first BBQ out back...veggie burgers for me and steak for Ty! I also had a bachelorette party for my friend Nicole, the wedding is 3 weeks away!
Looks like a very fun week. I love all the pics and sounds like a very happy birthday for Mr Dowd. We miss you guys and are missing Mr G. The pic of Katie and Mr G is cute. We are enjoying our visit to CA and really are enjoying our place in SFO. Take care, D&B xoxoxo
I like all the pics. Hope Ty enjoyed the birthday. he looks like a a golfer now we need to see if he can play. Weather is getting warmer. Mom is looking forward to her mothers day trip to Minny. Have a good week.
Happy Birthday Tyler!! Hope it was a good one. Very excited for Nicole and her wedding. I am sure she is busy with all the preparations and planning. Very nice picture of the two of you together. I'll see you in a couple of days and I'll bring some warm weather with me--if I can find any, guess I would rather have the cold than tornado. I'll bring my gloves and ear muffs. Love you MOM XXX000
Have fun in the Cities Mom. We are still out of town, we will be in San Diego on Mum's Day this yr. Happy Mother's Day :) I hope the weather warms up some for you.
You two kids have lots of fun. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a very fun week. I love all the pics and sounds like a very happy birthday for Mr Dowd. We miss you guys and are missing Mr G. The pic of Katie and Mr G is cute. We are enjoying our visit to CA and really are enjoying our place in SFO. Take care, D&B xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI like all the pics. Hope Ty enjoyed the birthday. he looks like a a golfer now we need to see if he can play. Weather is getting warmer. Mom is looking forward to her mothers day trip to Minny. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tyler!! Hope it was a good one. Very excited for Nicole and her wedding. I am sure she is busy with all the preparations and planning. Very nice picture of the two of you together. I'll see you in a couple of days and I'll bring some warm weather with me--if I can find any, guess I would rather have the cold than tornado. I'll bring my gloves and ear muffs.
ReplyDeleteLove you
MOM XXX000
Have fun in the Cities Mom. We are still out of town, we will be in San Diego on Mum's Day this yr. Happy Mother's Day :) I hope the weather warms up some for you.
ReplyDeleteCUTE! Happy birthday Ty and congrats Nicole!! What a fun celebration weekend!
ReplyDelete