Some people are not too happy about this time of year...
But I sure do love all the Christmas trees :) 3 levels of Christmas cheer at the Mall of America...
If Santa reads my blog I would like a Michael Kors watch this year...
Until next time friends,
Katie






Nice to see all the "white" Katie. Our neighbor guy had "White Christmas" playing the other day & I thought "I guess not this year."
ReplyDeleteI have to say that George does not look one bit happy in his picture :)
Take a look at the pic I posted today.
D&B
The mall looks fabulous,not sure I have ever seen a tree that big. It must be amazing in person. We are about to get our first snowfall tonight. Going to Dad's work Christmas party tomorrow night. Darryl Buchanan is playing and I will enjoy the music. The WW neighborhood party is also tomorrow night, not sure we can get to both, but I think we are going to try. Hope you are doing well. Looking forward to seeing you, Ty, George for the holidays. Love you honey.
ReplyDeleteMom XXX000
The tree is so pretty!!! I love the picture of Ty in his suit with George! He looks so cute!!!!! I hope you get the watch...you have been so good this year! -AB
ReplyDelete