Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter

I know it was awhile ago but we had a great Easter weekend. We had the Wortleys over for some food on the grill followed by a walk around the lake, it was quite nice :)
We also got our bikes out and went on a nice long bike ride. They recently added a bike lane going from our house all the way into downtown so it was so easy to get downtown, around the city, over to the river, through the campus and thru the city to our house. It took about 3 hours but it was so nice out that I didn't mind.
We even found the memorial for the 35W bridge victims, it was set up really nicely - we had never seen it before.
We went out for a nice dinner together :)
And I've made a lot of cupcakes lately with my new mixer and icing gun.
Last weekend Tyler went on a little camping trip
So I went to brunch with Liz and Liam at the Edina grill for my favorite breakfast burrito. AMAZING
I think that's about it for now. The rest of our time has been very busy with work and school but we still manage to find some time for fun :) Tomorrow is Tyler's birthday, make sure to wish him a Happy Birthday!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You can always count on me to make a comment Katie :) Easter looks very nice. The bike ride looks awesome. I have to say we miss the Grand Rounds in Mpls. Luckily they have some trails here, but Mpls takes the cake there. Maybe you cook bake & freeze some of those amazing looking cupcakes for when we are in Mpls in May :) We will miss you while we are there. Edina Grill looks wonderful as always!

    I got a sneak preview of what you and Ty did for his birthday, so we'll look for that in a future Dowd blog installment :)

    Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Hi to Ty & Mr G.

    D&B
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I love that last picture of Liam where you can tell he had been moving around like crazy. That about sums up how he was the whole brunch :) Good times! Thanks for documenting our weekend life too. I should just give you our blog username/password and you can do all of my documenting for me :) j/k

    ReplyDelete