Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Catch up - Tyler's Birthday!

We took a day off this year to celebrate Tyler's birthhday! I surprised him at work with his favorite (red velvet) cupcakes. Then we went to stillwater for some shopping, eating and walking around. we had a great time! We had dinner at "nacho mama" it is excellent, if you are in stillwater....

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Nacho Mamma looks AMAZING!!! When can we go? And you are such a sweet wife to bring cupcakes to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very nice birthday Tyler had. The red velvets look delicious. When you come visit San Diego, make sure we take you to Babycakes for Red Velvet Pancakes, they are out of this world!! Stillwater looks as wonderful as ever. Dan and I always enjoyed our day trips to Stillwater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tyler, You are looking very sharp in your blues for work! I'm looking forward to these special cupcakes Katie keeps making when we come to visit. Glad it was a special day and the two of you did something special. I am also anxious to see all the China pictures. See you soon, love you.
    XXX000

    ReplyDelete