Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Brett!

My #1 blog reader (Brett) is celebrating his birthday today! Brett, I hope you have a great birthday and do something very fun in San Diego! We miss you very much but hope you have a great day! These are a couple pictures from the night before you moved :)

3 comments:

  1. I thought I was your #1 blog reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Katie. I am very honored to be your #1 blog reader (sorry Reuben). We miss you guys too. I had a very nice birthday. Did some skating, hiking, eating, and watched a Netflix film. It was a really nice day here in San Diego, sunny and 70 degrees. Well thank you for posting the pics. It was nice seeing Tyler and George when we were in Mpls. We missed seeing you. I love the Shanghai and Great Wall pics. Must have been a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey don't forget me, I'm the number one blog reader too!!
    Happy Birthday Brett. Glad you are enjoying your new home and hope you had a great b-day. Glad to have you back home Katie and looking forward to seeing you soon. Love you honey.

    ReplyDelete