Overall it has been tough but exciting at the same time. Week 7 is the week we found out I was pregnant mainly because I started feeling exhausted and nausea that didn't want to go away! So as Tyler dropped me off in our new home and headed back to minneapolis I called him at work with a "uhhh guess what.... We are going to have a baby!" He didn't believe me until the Dr confirmed and gave us a picture - aka proof!
The day we found out at the Dr
Then the next 10 weeks were very rough, I was nauseous all day and didn't want to eat anything at all except bread... Lots and lots of toast for a couple weeks.
End of the first trimester (aka not much to see)
Then at week 14 I felt better and was able to start eating other things but still not much! We heard the heart beat for the first time, it was pretty fast at 154.
Week 16
Then we hit week 18 and I started feeling much better and more myself. The nausea has gone away and now I have picked up a lot of back pain and heartburn but I will take that over the nausea any time!!!
Finally Tyler was here to take a picture for me :) at week 19
Once I hit the halfway mark I finally decided to tell other people though most people we talk to regularly already knew. By now you can tell I am pregnant so I have noticed people at work giving me funny looks but that's ok :)
George doesn't know it yet but he is going to be in for a real treat in a few months! Week 20
I have been waiting to buy most things but did get a car seat, stroller and little napper chair that everyone I know recommends so little by little we are getting ready. Trying not to buy too much as it seems you can go overboard quite easily if you read all the recommendations people make so trying to stick to necessities.
My sister in law is due 3 days after me and they are having a little boy, so the baby will always have a cousin close in age!
Can't wait to find out on Friday!
This week at 21 weeks






No comments:
Post a Comment