Tuesday, June 10, 2014

All sorts of fun

As most know now, We are having a girl... !!!πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

And are very excited about it 
Even George is happy

We celebrated with pizza and my parents 

And are already getting ready for her arrival

We celebrated our 7th anniversary with dinner out 

I visited baby Julia aka our baby's pre assigned BFF

We spent the day downtown upon Tyler's arrival 

I introduced George to Lake Michigan, I have missed living near it and couldn't wait to go. He was not so sure about the waves or the weird sand but was a happy man after he figured both out 



I am fully enjoying my half day Fridays!

We had a visit with our favorite Minnesotans ... Pls come back soon!!

24 weeks down 

Feeling pretty good, good days and tough days but getting by and happy to have Tyler home again! 


2 comments: