Monday, December 8, 2014

2 Months

As of Saturday Avry is 2 months old
We spent the day in Indiana while Dad went to the Purdue game. While we were there we discovered she weighs 11 pounds. She moved into 0-3 month clothes mid month as well as size 1 diapers. She still eats and sleeps like a champ! She absolutely loves her mobile (will stare at it until I pick her up), loves her car seat, going outside, and her play mat. She has discovered herself in the mirror but isn't as interested in that as the mobile. I almost didn't buy a mobile but am now glad that I did. She is a really fun girl. I swore I wouldn't turn this into a baby blog but... I lied :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with her little nosey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby blog away.... she is part of your life... and you write about what you know!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete