Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! :)

We hope everyone had a great weekend. Friday was spent doing homework...Saturday we went downtown to brunch followed by some window shopping and wondering around the skyways. I miss downtown now that I don't work there. This morning we got up, went to brunch in uptown and to a movie in Edina. It was nice :) Enjoy a few pictures from the week and weekend.

Not much else is new with us. Just staying warm! Mom (Laird) is coming to visit in May, we're excited. We got a non stop ticket out of South Bend...unheard of. We hope to do this more often and we might actually be able to make it home more!


Happy Valenines Day from George:

Ty at brunch in uptown:
Ty and I in our back yard, on our way to brunch:
Trying to give George some kisses, he was ignoring me!
Every year I make Tyler a heat cake in this pan... and then I typically eat all of it :)
Ty and his cake
Ty George and I
Downtown after brunch
Happy Valentines Day!



Have a great week :) Miss you all.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day too!
    Tucker, Melissa and McKenna were here for 4 days. I enjoyed them very much. I made them cookies for valentines day. Things are going well.
    I am taking grandma for a ride to Grass Valley today. Up to the high 60's today and some of my flowers are starting to bloom. Back to work tomorrow.
    I am thinking of going to Santa Barbara and staying with Denise at the end of March. Melissa wants to go also. We want to go to the Getty in L.A. Melissa wants Denise to meet McKenna too!
    I really enjoy your blog and all the pictures, nice job. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Cake honey!!!Glad you love birds got out to the big city for the day. I am surprised George doesnt have a red bow in his hair. Matt came home for the weekend and Michael came over and we had Sunny Italy dinner. Yum--never tasted anything like it, even at Bucca. It was nice to have Matt home. He is doing well in Cincy with his new job and apt. Keep up the studying and the stats class. Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have added the Dowd blog to our favourites. Katie - I wanted to say that we really miss you downtown too. Wish you still worked with us. What movie did you see in Edina? The cake is very cute. We had chocolate covered strawberries this V Day. Hope your week is going good. We look forward to the next installment. D&B xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete