Happy Superbowl. We are vegging at home, I made a few appetizers and we're cheering on the Colts (and Saints - Tyler is) hope everyone is keeping warm, I see there was a lot of snow everywhere in the midwest this week. We are expecting another 10-12 inches between now and Tuesday so more to come. Here are a few pics from this week, most are from the superbowl but a few from other days.
George and I relaxing on the couch, cheering on the Colts:

Ty watching the game and eating some good food:

Both of us watching the game:

George in his Jersey (watching the food!)

The game and the spread:

Ty woke up and made breakfast this morning, I had to take a pic of that!!

Hook up the new TV upstairs:

Ty and I on our way to the movies:

Ty has been a trooper posing for all my pictures :) I know both Mom's enjoy them...now that they have figured out the "blog" thing! Have a great week everyone :)
I dont think you were cheering loud enough!!! The Colts lost, but I am glad Drew Brees won. He is a class act guy and of course it doesnt hurt that he is a Purdue grad. It was very interesting learning about all the things he is doing for the city of New Orleans. George needs his PU outfit!!!. New TV looks great, hope you enjoy it. You look good in the kitchen Ty!! Love you
ReplyDeleteMOM
Burrrrrrrrrr! I think 50 degrees is cold. I spent Super Bowl Sunday with Toby. I made some of his favorite snacks and I cheered on the Saints as he yelled for the Colts! It was a great game. I enjoy the commercials too!
ReplyDeleteKeep Cozy! Love you Mom
Mr. George looks handsome in his jersey
ReplyDeleteCute pics. I especially like the one of George on the couch with Katie. He looks quite pooped out! And the one of George in his jersey is super-cute. We enjoyed taking George for a nice walk today.
ReplyDelete