Sunday, February 7, 2010

Winter in Minnesota

I figured I should get out and take George for a walk before the side walks are covered again. The lakes are frozen now so we walked over to Lake Harriett and walked around on the lake. It was cold but fun. There were quite a few cross country skiiers out but for the most part it was pretty quiet. I let george run around with out his leash, he loves it. I posted a video at the end, make sure you have the volume on because I explain what I'm looking at :) Enjoy! This is our life in the winter!!!

The lake:

Our backyard:

The street view:

Me and George at the lake:

Video of us at the lake (if you want to hear what I'm saying turn up the volume)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pix of Lake Harriet. See you can get out and enjoy the lake, even in the winter. Hope the ice is solid honey, don't fall in!!! Let us know if you get the 10 inches as it is coming our way next. We missed the last one, but are due for more winter weather even though the sun has been shining for the past 3 days. Love you MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry colts lost but I like Drew too. I am sure Tyler is happy. We are getting blasted by a storm today. Hopefully the last blizzard for 2010. I liked the pic of George on the lake. Katie is always saying about the same thing to Mister G. I am glad to see Mom has learned to post on the blog. A huge step forward in her continuing techno education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video "on" Lake Harriet. It's funny, sometimes you tell people from other parts of the country that you can take a walk "on" the lake, and they don't understand.

    ReplyDelete