Before I left, Tyler got me some lovely roses (Thanks honey!) and my Manager at work got me a huge hot pink cupcake from a place called "The cupcake" it was SOOOOO good. Cupcakes are so in right now :)
Mom, I laughed when you sent me that article about cupcakes for this very reason. Thanks for the card!
Had to get my nails done for the occasion :)
Spent a couple days at the nearest beach and it was amazing. I really miss hot weather and don't get to the beach nearly enough. Loved every minute of it!



Kate's apartment, she lives in the Garden distrcit in a really cool building. Loved the area!
One of my fav things to do...antique shopping and they had a few great ones! Wanted to pack this orange & leaf water glass set up but wasn't sure it would fit in my suit case :)
Our last meal before heading back...and it was delicious!! Loved all the food this weekend :)
Happy Birthday Katie! Sounds like a great way to celebrate. I'm totally jealous that you got to go to the beach- you couldn't bring some of that weather back with you could you?
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun trip! NOLA looks darling, especially with Kate's cute Apartment!!! I love your sun hat too-so chic! Happy Birthday again, glad you had such an awesome way to celebrate it! Thanks for sharing pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeaches!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a thoughtful husband you have! looks like you had an amazing birthday! Cute pictures... This post makes me want to go to the ocean...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday honey!! Hard to believe all those years have flown by so fast. That was very thoughtful of Tyler to send you to see your friend Kate. You two look good on the beach, enjoying the sun and warmth! Glad you could get away and warm up. Hope you have a good visit with Andrew and Lauren. Aunt Mary is coming to stay with us this weekend. Enjoy the BBall games, you know they will be on the TV with Andrew and Ty tuning in. Go Butler Bulldogs!!
ReplyDeleteLove you
MOM XXX000
Looks like an awesome birthday Katie. I'm sure George gave you some nice xoxo for your bday :) NOLA looks reallly cute & Kate's bldg looks really neat. Of course you know we love the cupcakes :) I didn't know NOLA had such nice beaches. Well, George is sitting on my lap as I write this. He's been a good boy. We hope you are having a nice w/end with your brother & Lauren & Kiah(sp?) D&B xoxo
ReplyDelete