Sunday, March 13, 2011

Past few weeks

A couple weekends back Tyler got some Twolves tickets from work so we went to the game and had a good time :) They aren't very good.... but it was still fun!





Last weekend we made a quick trip home to Indiana to visit with family & friends. It was a nice time, not very often we all get together!




This past weekend, my lovely friend Nicole had her bridal shower. This is her and I and some of the cute decor from her shower... I thought the banner was adorable!




Next week is my spring break, looking forward to doing something fun! :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures K/T. Surprisingly we didn't take any pics of Georgie Boy while he was here. We are looking forward to his visit while Andrew and Lauren are here with their doggie. I like the pic with the cheerleaders. Cute :) See you soon. I look forward to Friday HH :)
    D&B xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat photos! I didn't know you were into cheerleaders. I am too! Def the best part of a T-wolves game.

    Also, the guy with the 70's floppy hair looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice shower for Nicole. We were happy to have both of you home for a few days, despite the circumstances. I know your Aunt Mary is glad you were able to help support her and comfort her. I am thinking spring, we have been out riding our bikes, and my flowers are popping out of the ground. Enjoy your upcoming birthday. How fast the years have gone and how proud your Dad and I are of you and Tyler. Be well. Love you
    MOM XXX000

    ReplyDelete