Toby came up for a visit us the past few weeks and we made it out to see Minneapolis, St Paul and the U of MN Campus.
We also discovered (thanks to Liz & Don) my new obsession - the yogurt lab. They have all different flavors of frozen yogurt to choose from (ranging from vanilla and chocolate to more exotic flavors like blueberry apple, etc.) and pretty much any kind of topping you can think of ranging from candy and brownie bits to fruit and pretzels. It's amazing, no matter what kind of mood you are in :) Not to mention it's really cool inside and conveniently located near lake Calhoun. I can see many trips to the yogurt lab after our bike rides this summer.... only a few months to go!
My passport came in the mail last week, getting closer to my trip to China!
Now I'm gearing up for midterms with a batch of chocolate cupcakes mmmmmmmmmmm. Then I have a week off for Spring Break! YIPEEEEEEE











Hi Katie. I guess I picked the right day to see if you've updated your blog :) Glad you had a nice time with Toby. I love the picture of George in the car. It looks like he is really enjoying the ride :) The yogurt place looks awesome!! And glad you received your passport. That is going to be a wonderful trip. We have a busy week with Dan's parents visiting. Picked them up in LA yesterday, will be in SD until Wed & then we will be going over to AZ (south of Phoenix) to Dan's sister's house for a few days and then Dan & I come back here. Rented a car as Lady Bea is much too small :) Take care & hi to Ty & Georgie Boy.
ReplyDeleteI need another cupcake! Sounds so good right now!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty in all your pictures! You have such a nice smile & I like how you fixed your hair!!! And FYI- why we did not start a fro-yo store and become bajillionaires is beyond me.
ReplyDelete