Ty has been busy writing reviews for his team. He won his basketball game this week but was still out of breath when he got home!! By the end of the season he'll be running up and down the court w/ no problem!
George is his usual self!! He ate his way out of his baby gate a few weeks ago (we used to keep him at the end of the hall with a baby gate) so he now gets to go in the guest room when we go to work and find that he enjoys sleeping on top of the pillows on the bed. He's got the life! This summer he will turn 5!! Hard to believe we've had him over 2 years. I can't imagine life with out him though!!! Enough about George...
We bundled up Saturday and went to uptown to try out a the new italian restaurant in Calhoun square for Devan's birthday. It was fun and the food was good. Enjoy a few pics from the week. Hope everyone is staying warm as we all wait patiently for spring (except the half of our family that gets to live in sunny California... you get nice weather year round!!!!!)
Have a great week!!


Alwys nice to try a new restaurant. Glad you enjoyed it. Way to go Tyler on your review comments. Glad your company appreciates your talents. Good luck on your bball team. Say hi to Mister George!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures.
MOM
I am shocked to see a post from your Mom. She may become a techy yet. I watched part of Grammys. Quite the show. Lady Gaga looked like the Chrysler building. I was glad the Kings got the best record. I thought Pink's cirque to soliel act was pretty good but a bit X-rated. Glad to hear George is doing OK. Tell Ty hi. Have not seen any posts from Tyler, Andrew, or Matt. Hope Katie's classes are going well.
ReplyDelete