Oh how I love this little dog... Ty says George has to get a job (notice he's wearing a tie) :) A glimpse of the snow storm last weekend My new shirt (made by me:) The grass Dad and Ty replanted this summer (before it snowed) Our new bed (can't remember if I ever posted it?)
I like the pics. Geo looks comfortable. Sorry about the snow and ice. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to your Christmas visit. HAVE A GOOD WEEK.
Mr George, what a pampered little pooch!! Glad he gives you so much unconditional joy! Hope he does well on his first airline flight!! You have been in the news up in Minne with your early winter storm and ice storm. With alittle luck you will be done with the wintry stuff early since it started early this year!! Think spring honey.
Still working on picking out new tile for the bathroom. What a pain, wish you were here to help me pick it out. I figure it is your age group that will buy our house some day so I am trying to pick something out that is not too trendy and will look good until we are ready to move. I had no idea how exhaustive the choices can be. Next step, picking out faucets-argh!!
Your new top looks great, glad you have a creative outlet and can put it to good use. They probably even make patterns for doggie outfits!!
Best wishes to you, Tyler and George for Thanksgiving. We'll miss you and give you a call. The boys will be hungry I assume and the dishwasher4 will get a big workout this weekend. Love you MOM
Hello. Very nice pictures. I like the one of George with a tie on. He could come to work with me any day :) I hope George is feeling okay. I like Katie's Mom's idea of a homemade shirt for George. That would be a fun project for you Katie :) Well, have a Happy Thanksgiving & we will see you soon. D&B xoxoxo
Your shirt looks great. You're very talented.
ReplyDeleteI like the pics. Geo looks comfortable. Sorry about the snow and ice. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to your Christmas visit. HAVE A GOOD WEEK.
ReplyDeleteMr George, what a pampered little pooch!! Glad he gives you so much unconditional joy! Hope he does well on his first airline flight!! You have been in the news up in Minne with your early winter storm and ice storm. With alittle luck you will be done with the wintry stuff early since it started early this year!! Think spring honey.
ReplyDeleteStill working on picking out new tile for the bathroom. What a pain, wish you were here to help me pick it out. I figure it is your age group that will buy our house some day so I am trying to pick something out that is not too trendy and will look good until we are ready to move. I had no idea how exhaustive the choices can be. Next step, picking out faucets-argh!!
Your new top looks great, glad you have a creative outlet and can put it to good use. They probably even make patterns for doggie outfits!!
Best wishes to you, Tyler and George for Thanksgiving. We'll miss you and give you a call. The boys will be hungry I assume and the dishwasher4 will get a big workout this weekend. Love you
MOM
Ya, your shirt rocks! Love the pretty bed too, you have good taste! Happy Thanksgiving, Katie!
ReplyDeleteHello. Very nice pictures. I like the one of George with a tie on. He could come to work with me any day :) I hope George is feeling okay. I like Katie's Mom's idea of a homemade shirt for George. That would be a fun project for you Katie :) Well, have a Happy Thanksgiving & we will see you soon. D&B xoxoxo
ReplyDelete