Monday, November 1, 2010

October Catch Up

Plenty busy since our trip. I started school again - two classes now, Ethics & IT Management. fun times ahead....

This is what we've been up to in October!

Sadly I didn't get a good picture of Ty & I in our costumes, but I did have a picture of me making fun of the "i do" napkins :) I made my costume this year, I went as a tiger. Ty went as a tourist. If anyone else has a picture I'll make sure to add.

Mom, your lovely decorations made it out again this year. I tried to get a few pictures.





Our finished products... plenty of creativity at the pumpkin carving party (Ty even made one for George) :)






Picking out our 2010 pumpkins!






We made it out to the Twolves/Pacers game with the Wortleys. Had to support INDIANA!!






The President came to town a few weeks back so we went to campus to try and see him. However, the line was about 6 hours long so we walked around campus instead. We checked out the new football stadium, hall of fame, picked up my books for the semester and had lunch.








6 comments:

  1. Hey, you guys look great. you guys do fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pufy vest-too cute! Looks like Halloween was "spook-tacular"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are so cute! I love the one of you two picking out pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recap! I didn't realize how much we hung out throughout October :) Good times! I love all of your Halloween decor, especially George's pumpkin. I can't wait to see what you pull out for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great pix honey. I am glad you are getting into the spirit of the season. Makes it fun and memorable and keeps you busy. Great work on the pumpkin carvings. Good luck with your classes, why did you go for two this time?? Love the decorations, I will have to take a picture of the ones I put up, they are nice. What are your Turkey day plans?? Love to have both of you home if you can make it. Love you
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics guys. Of course we like the one of George in his Halloween costume the best :) Good job on the costumes. We had about 80 kids for Halloween this year, so pretty good :) Hope all is well otherwise, I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon. Hope you had a nice w/e. It was so beautiful out :)

    ReplyDelete